Office: +61 (8) 9499 0708
   Mobile: +61 42 6622 553
Welcome to Swan Migration

Employers Info

An Australian or foreign company or a subsidiary of a foreign company lawfully operating in Australia can sponsor and employ skilled overseas employees who have recognised qualifications and skills/or professional experience in designated occupations currently required in Australia.


Eligible skilled people can be sponsored by Australian employers to live and work in Australia on either a temporary or permanent basis.


1. Business Long Stay Visa – (Subclass 457)

Australian and overseas employers can employ qualified or experienced skilled migrant workers, who satisfy the language requirements, to fill vacancies in their organisations. Employees can work in Australia for 3 months to 4 years with possibility of extension. This is a temporary visa which offers a pathway to a permanent visa.


2. Employer Nomination Scheme [ENS] (Subclass 186)

To fill a skill shortage, Australian employers can sponsor eligible temporary residents already in Australia or skilled overseas workers for a permanent residence visa.


3. Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187)

This visa is similar to the ENS. It is available to Australian employers in regional areas to facilitate sponsoring skilled workers willing to work in a country area or smaller city, and who are either already in Australia on a temporary visa or migrating from overseas on a permanent visa.


4. Labour Agreement Migration Visas (Subclass 120/855)

Labour Agreements offer temporary and permanent visa options. Labour agreements are formal arrangements for an Australian industry group or employer to nominate or recruit a number of skilled overseas workers in areas where there is a shortage of skilled Australian workers.


Free Assessment
Swan Migration
Level 24, 77 St Georges Terrace
Perth 6000 Western Australia