Office: +61 (8) 9499 0708
   Mobile: +61 42 6622 553

Student & Educational Visa Consultant in Perth, Australia

Do you want to study in Australia? 

We can assist you with your Student Visa Australia application and provide you with detailed information relevant to studying in Australia. 

We give you advice via email and will advise you of your choices and opportunities in Australia. 

Contact us now and send us information about your educational needs and goals to get Student Visa Perth, Australia.

Student Visa Perth, Australia
The Overseas Student Program (OSP) allows people who are not Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents to study in Australia. A person who would like to study under this program must obtain a Student Visa before they can commence a course of study. To be granted a Student Visa, you must undertake a registered course on a full-time basis. If you wish to study in Australia for over 3 months, you need to apply for a Student Visa and satisfy specific visa criteria depending on the level of education you wish to complete and also your country of Citizenship. At present, the Overseas Student Program provides for the following visa subclasses to get Student Visa Australia:

  • Subclass 570 - Independent ELICOS - undertaking ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) as a stand-alone course, and not as a prerequisite to commencing another course (for example, a degree course).
  • Subclass 571 - Schools Sector - Undertaking a course of study at a primary school or a secondary school, including both junior and senior secondary school.
  • Subclass 572 - Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector – Undertaking Certificate I, II, III and IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma.
  • Subclass 573 - Higher Education Sector - Bachelor degree, Graduate certificate, and Graduate diploma.
  • Subclass 574 - Master’s and Doctorate Sector - Masters degree by coursework or by research, and a Doctoral degree.
  • Subclass 575 - Non-Award Foundation Studies/Other Sector - foundation, bridging or other courses that do not lead to the award of a degree, diploma or other formal award.
  • Subclass 576 - AusAID or Defence Sponsored Sector - Full-time courses of any type undertaken by an AusAID or Defence student sponsored by the Australian Government.

Free Assessment
Swan Migration
Level 24, 77 St Georges Terrace
Perth 6000 Western Australia